Tuesday 11 March 2014

Distribution and Production idents- Summary





Creating innovative and original production and distribution idents, instead of using templates, was a difficult task. I had never used the 'Motion programme' before on the iMac and as time was limited; I had to adapt to the programme quickly as the deadline was very close by.

I managed to finish both idents thinking the film opening music would be put on top of it, however I decided to give both idents their own short theme music to make the idents more realistic and professional as well as more entertaining.

For the ident theme songs I downloaded free legal music from SoundCloud, It took a while of searching to find music that would actually suit the context of the idents and would fit comfortably time wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment