Thursday 13 March 2014

Feedback from peers

Here are some feedback from some people who watched our film opening (Quotes aren't word for word but very similar)

Key:
Green = Name of person
Red = Questions asked by me
Blue = Their answer


Durim...

What was good about it?

 "It was funny as well as just being a horror. I liked the characters as well, Marcus was humorous and reminded me of someone I know, which made it all the more enjoyable. "

What was bad about it?

"I didn't like how the ghost character was only shown twice in the beginning; I wanted to see more of him. It was also a little confusing."


Marwa...

What was good about it?

"It was original unlike other films I saw in class, which were similar. I found it very funny especially when Marcus talks to Iman in class, and I liked the character costumes- I think it portrayed them very accurately"

What was bad about it?

"I didn't really dislike anything, but I think you guys should of had an opening music as well as the heartbeat theme, it would have improved it"


Amina...

What was good about it?

"The whole thing, I really enjoyed watching it, it was really funny"

What was bad about it?

"It was confusing to understand at first but then I understood, a shorter synopsis would be better for the audience"


Ishmail...

What was good about it?

"I liked the characters used and I found some scenes hilarious, I liked the part where Marcus is enjoying himself doing his coursework whilst listening to music"

What was bad about it?

"Nothing really, Although I did think you could of had more establishing shots for the college during the beginning"







No comments:

Post a Comment