Thursday 13 March 2014

My experience!!




 

It has been 5 months into Media AS and I've enjoyed it abundantly so far, from learning things that I had never heard about before such as Blogger and Motion to learning new skills in filming and editing.


There are many things I have learnt and used in this Media Coursework, from using the shot types and angles we learnt during the beginning of the year to editing on Final Cut Pro and Motion via iMac.



Twin shot, Mid shot,
Focused on the character on the left, No space over her head,
uniform and dress costume as well as make up for mise en scene etc.

This is an example of some analysis of shots I have learned during Media lessons, During the filming
process film opening I have tried to incorporate these into our work to make sure every shot was a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment