Saturday 1 March 2014

Evaluation of Blog posts

After assessing my blog posts I have come to a conclusion that my blog posts are quite successful as my posts include a lot of detail regarding my teen film - "Chasing Shadows" and additional research conducted before filming. Alternatively, I noticed that numerous of improvements have to be made in order to make a my blog posts 10/10.

First and foremost I spotted that a vast majority of my blog posts lack multimedia such as :

  • Pictures 
  • Videos 
  • Gifs 
  • Prezi
  • Timetoast 
As a result, my posts consists of mainly texts and to be honest this is quite boring to view. The reason why I didn't include multimedia is because I wanted to focus on the detail of my posts rather than what it looks like however, this is a blog not an essay therefore, I need to make it visual as well as include a lot detail in my blog post. My target is to ensure that there is a piece of multimedia in every single blog that I post ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment